Samsung Starting the DUOS series from the Galaxy Ace S5830 Model. Samsung as promised is providing the Updates to his lower Handheld devices. Galaxy Ace S5830 which was shipped with the 2.3 Ginger Bread Has now received the Official 2.3.6 Update from the Samsung. This Update was rolled over EUROPE. S5830XWKTQ Update is also available over Samsung KIES. You can also Install this Update manually via the ODIN tutorial. Just follow the steps :
If you have bricked your device,or you are any of the Custom Android Firmware, then you can flash this Firmware to UN-BRICK your device and can return to the factory/stock Firmware
Do Not flash this ROM, on the devices that are locked to a Network. Failure to do so, will brick the device. If you have unlocked your phone via Network Code then you can flash this ROM.
Disclaimer Pop: All the tools, MOD’s or ROM’s described below belong to their respected owners/developers. We (trickytweaks.com) are just representing the method in a Pre-described and in a Better way so that you can Integrate this Update Method in your device easily. We are not forcing you to do this.
Regions: Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom
- Flashing Program ODIN. Download It now :
- Galaxy S5830 Mobile Handset. Do not try on the Other Variants of Verizon and Sprint.
- USB Cable
- Do Make Sure you have the Proper Driver Installed. Gadget Serial Driver OR Samsung KIES
- You need to enable the USB Debugging Mode and this can be done by
- Scroll down and tap “Developer options”.
- Now check “USB debugging” from there
Download the Firmware :
Rooting Warning: As this is the Official Firmware and After Installing this Firmware you will Access to the Rooted Applications. SO to gain the super User Access to the Applications you have to Root the device Again. Instructions regarding the Rooting has been Updated the Last of the Post.
How to Update the Galaxy S5830 Firmware Via ODIN Tutorial
Here is the theme What you have to finally do, Just browse the whole Post for the More Description
From Here Begins the Descriptive Part :
- Open the Firmware Flasher ODIN. The File you have downloaded. ODINV3.04.exe
- Enable the Following Check Mode and do Cross these settings.
- Check Re-partition, Auto-Reboot and F. Reset Time
- Check PIT
- Check PDA,Phone and CSC Files.
You can also cross check from the Screenshot :
- Now Enter in the Download Mode. Know How >? This can be done by Pressing and holding the Volume Down + Home buttons together, and then press the Power button till you see the construction Android robot and a triangle. Press Power again to confirm to enter into Download Mode.
- OK Now after entering in the Download Mode, connect your device to the Computer via the USB Cable. Make sure you are in the download Mode. If your device is Successfully connected then the ODIN will recognize the com Port and it will turn to Blue or Yellow as shown in the Picture, This Pic is only for the demonstration.
- If you have successfully connected the phone then ID:COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. This process is bit sluggish in nature and will take sometime.
After extracting the *.zip file, if you one Only One *.tar.md5 then Check only on the PDA section and flash it.
- After identifying the Port Number It will ask you the list of files to be flashed.
- Now Extract the DOWNLOADED Firmware from the ZIP files. It will give the files with the *.md5.tar extension.
- Click on ‘PDA’ and select file with ‘CODE’ in its name.
- Click on ‘Phone’ and select file with ‘MODEM’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘CSC’ and select file with CSC’ in its name. Ignore this step if there is no such file.
- Click on ‘PIT’ and select the .pit file. Leave the Step, if there is no particular File of this type.
- In ODIN, Mark the Auto-reboot option, and F. Reset Time options. As for the Re-Partition option only in that case when you have used the *.PIT files
- After this Just Click on the Start Button to download these Files in your Handset. After successful flashing it will display the PASS Massage. Flashing will take some time so don’t be panic.
- After the Successful flashing, disconnect your Handset from the USB Cable.
- Let the device Boot, Booting will take some time.
- After the Boot You can check the sequence and Version of the Firmware and Binary files by *#1234#
- You can also perform the Full Factory Reset by typing the Following command in the Dialer *2767*3855#
You have now successfully applied this Update.Your Galaxy ACE S5830 has now been updated to Android 2.3.6 build XWKTQ software update. Go to Settings > About phone to verify.
Rooting Warning: As this is the Official Firmware and After Installing this Firmware you will Access to the Rooted Applications. SO to gain the super User Access to the Applications you have to Root the device Again.