Rooting the Xperia T LT 30P gives the full super Access to the SYSTEM. Earlier it was bit difficult to flash the Xperia T, but with the help of the complete rooting package you can Root it easily. The Rooting can be done on the shipped stock firmware 4.0.4 ICS.But you Must be on the Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean. ClockWorkMod recovery is not required to root the phone. This rooting method can be applied on the locked and unlocked bootloaders. Just follow the Instructions sequentially :
Disclaimer Pop: All the tools, MOD’s or ROM’s described below belong to their respected owners/developers. We (trickytweaks.com) are just representing the method in a Pre-described and in a Better way so that you can Integrate this Update Method in your device easily. We are not forcing you to do this.
Before Flashing this Custom Firmware. Do Make the Proper Backup of the Data.
- Xperia T LT30P Mobile Handset. Do not try on the Other Variants of Verizon and Sprint.
- USB Cable
- Do Make Sure you have the Proper Driver Installed. Gadget Serial Driver
- You need to enable the USB Debugging Mode and this can be done by
- Scroll down and tap “Developer options”.
- Now check “USB debugging” from there
Note From Developer (Bin4ry):
There is Bit different Case with the Sony Xperia T and Sony Xperia S and Sony Xperia P phones, this phones are on ICE CREAM SANDWICHbut don’t have android’s native restore with adb, Sony Integrated its own “Backup&Restore” application. Just choose the correct option!
Just To Remember:
- Do not try on the other variants of the Sony Xperia Series
- Make a Nandroid (or any) backup recommended. The Last configuration which was running on your Handset.
- You Must be on Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean For ICS Root Xperia T LT 30P 4.0.4 ICS Ice Cream Sandwich Official Firmware
Steps : Just follow as Listed
- Download Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v13.zip This tool will Help in Rooting. Extract the Files after download.
- Connect the Handset Via USB Cable and Make Sure that the USB Debugging Mode is enabled. Know How >? Just Scroll UP the Page in Starting.
- Drivers Must be Installed otherwise the phone will not be detected.
- Open the downloaded Download Root_with_Restore_by_Bin4ry_v13.zip folder and execute the batch file ‘RunMe.bat‘.
- Follow the Instructions that appear on the screen and your phone will be rooted.
The Handset will restart Flicker or Blink 2 to 4 Times, Please don;t leave your patience or Get Panic, Its Normal during Rooting.
Your Phone is now rooted and you can Now check it with the free Application available in the Android Market