Installing the Official Firmware will Unroot the device,or your shipped will not be rooted by default you have to manually root it. Many times the their is some sort of confusion among the newbies. What is Root >?
What is Root ?
Rooting means to get the SuperUser Access of the core Android Platform. There are many applications like Titanium Backup and WIFI Tethering which requires the Special Permission to access the core files. By default this access is locked either by the device manufacturer or the Android Development Community. To get this Access we have to manually root it.
Moldiness for preceding a step towards tutorials:
- At First you Must have the Correct Drivers
example : Samsung Needs the Gadget Serial Drivers.
Android USB Drivers
- You Must have the complete BACKUP of the Data
How to Make Backup of SMS and MMS
- Backup Contacts stored in Phone Memory/SIM Card
How to Make Backup of Contacts
- Must have the 80-85% Charged battery failure to do so will result in the Bricked Handset.
How to Checkup the Android Battery Percentage
- USB Debugging Mode Must be enabled
How to Enable USB debugging Mode
- Must have the complete Backup of the SD Card and Miscellaneous Settings
How to Backup the Data OF SD-card and other.
Downloads or Rooting Package
- CWM + Rooting Package (Will Update it soon .zip )
- Download ODIN v1.85 (Odin_1.85.zip Sixe : 1.3 MB)
- You Must be on The i9070XXLPY Firmware before rooting the
How to Root Official i9070XXLPY Firmware :
- You Must follow the ODIN Guide to Root the Official Firmware.
ODIN GUIDE for I9070XXLPY : How to Use ODIN to Flash the Official ROM : ODIN Tutorial
After following the above tutorial you will gain access to the Super User and can Install any Custom ROM or application.
Also check this ODIN Guide for Installing I9070XXLPY : How to Use ODIN to Flash the Official ROM : ODIN Tutorial.