Android is the Best Open Source OS. in which you tweak a lot. But you Must have the privileges of the SUPER USER to do so, and flashing the Kernel Files,Installing the Custom ROM for this you Must have your device Rooted. Rooting your phone grants all the access to the limitations on which service provider or the manufacturer has put the Lock. Some People say that Rooting Void your warranty, so to claim your warranty again you can even unroot the device and Re-lock the Bootloader, Yes this tool provides all the functionality like this.
Disclaimer Pop: All the tools, MOD’s or ROM’s described below belong to their respected owners/developers. We (trickytweaks.com) are just representing the method in a Pre-described and in a Better way so that you can Integrate this Update Method in your device easily. We are not forcing you to do this.
Before flashing the Custom ROM, You Must have the Backup of the Data Android Data Backing Guide Includes Messages Contacts and ALL
- HTC ONE S Mobile Handset. Do not try on the Other Variants of Verizon and Sprint.
- USB Cable
- Do make sure you have the correct drivers Installed of the HTC ONE (Drivers are Integrated in this Package)
- You need to enable the USB Debugging Mode and this can be done by
- Scroll down and tap “Developer options”.
- Now check “USB debugging” from there
Download the Tool :
How to Root, Unlock Bootloader and Install the Clock Mode recovery on the HTC ONE S
- At first you Must download the All in one Toolkit for the HTC ONE S. Just Extract the file and don’t alter file. Let it be as it is.
- Now Extract the downloaded file and execute the file HTC ONE S.exe
You can Even Unlock and Re-lock the Bootloader from this Tool, Just follow the Instructions :
- Install the HTC Drivers, Its integrated in the Package Just choose the Option.
- Now Create an account on HTC dev, Just Click on the Option Register at HTCDev and your account will be logged in
- After this Click on the Get Token ID then Select Go, you will get the Unique Token ID, Its Just the precautionary step, to ensure that you have the proper connectivity from the PC. Now copy the generated Token
- Now Click on the Option Submit Token ID your token Id will be submitted on the HTCDev website and you will receive the file at your INBOX, Unlock_Code.bin , Just download the *.bin file navigate to HTC One S all in one file folder and Copy the downloaded *.BIN FILE in the DATA Folder.
- Now Click on the Option UNLOCK BOOTLOADER. It’s Done
- Just after unlocking the Bootloader of your Handset, next step is to install recovery, Just Click on the Highlighted field in the Image file as you can see to Install the ClockworkMod Recovery 184.108.40.206 Touch, Interim Touch (Custom ClockworkMod) and Stock Recovery. Now select the Proper Clockmod recovery for your device.
After Installing the ClockMod Recovery Next step is to Root the Phone :
- Now Open the Toolkit windows and select the Commands, abd choose the option Boot into Recovery, and click on the Do Command button. After clicking on this Option, the phone will boot in the Recovery Mode.
- Booting in the recovery Mode Just choose the option Extras using the vol keys and click on Perm Root (GB/ICS) then Run. Your Phone will be automatically Rooted. Its done. Now you can enjoy the Super User Access to the rooted applications and can even flash the Custom ROM’S
That’s it, you’re done. I would like to say it’s best tool for HTC One S to get root access, ClockworkMod Recovery and unlock bootloader.