Galaxy Note benefited with the which N7000XXLSC is the leaked Rooted Firmware which was captured online. Though this ROM was not pre-rooted, but thanks to the senior member who has pre-rooted this Firmware and assembled it in the Single Package. This firmware is integrated with the Google 4.1.2 Roll out. Just follow the instructions to flash this Firmware. Its Hardly requested to make the proper backup of the Data.
Disclaimer Pop: All the tools, MOD’s or ROM’s described below belong to their respected owners/developers. We (trickytweaks.com) are just representing the method in a Pre-described and in a Better way so that you can Integrate this Update Method in your device easily. We are not forcing you to do this.
- Galaxy Note N7000 Generic Mobile Handset. Do not try on the Other Variants of Verizon and Sprint.
- USB Cable for connecting to PC
- Do Make Sure you have the Gadget Serial Driver
- You need to enable the USB Debugging Mode and this can be done by
- Scroll down and tap “Developer options”.
- Now check “USB debugging” from there
Get the Firmware and Required Files
How to Update the Galaxy Note N7000 via the ODIN (Update N7000XXLSC)
- At First download the 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and Rename it to Firmware.zip
- Now Connect your Handset to the PC via USB Cable and Transfer the downloaded Firmware in the Root of the Micro-SC card
- Switch off the device and reboot it in the recovery Mode Know How >? This can be done by Pressing the Volume UP + Home Followed by the Power Button.
- For ease of Installation, select the wipe/factory data Reset
- Navigate to the Main Menu by selecting the “Go Back” Option.
- Now Select the option “Install Zip from SD Card” select the option by using volume Keys“Choose Zip from SD Card” and it will ask you to select the downloaded Firmware.zip. Just select that particular *.zip file.
As soon as you will select the Zip file, it will ask for the confirmation, Just press the power button to confirm it. And after your confirmation Installation Screen Will appear.
- After Firmware installation is complete, go back to the main recovery menu, select advanced, then select Fix permissions.
- Then, select go back then select reboot system now to reboot the phone and boot up into 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROM. The first boot can take up to 5 minutes.
Its all DONE Guys, Your Note has been successfully Installed with the Latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Official ROM. All the components are working in this ROM, and if you find anything wrong in this ROM just Leave a Message, We will try to sort out the Problem.
NOTE: As this is the not official Firmware and has limited Functionality but being on the safe side to make sure you know that after installing this firmware update, your can get FC errors, boot loops, several other bugs, apps might not work or worse, your phone might not boot. To fix, you will have to reinstall stock firmware.