Every Android User wants the latest Version of the Android Installed on His/her Set. But its not an easy task to maintain so If your Service Provider is really slow in releasing the UPDATES. But thanks to developers at the different forums that they released the Custom Android Firmware. For Installing this Custom Firmware your Phone Must be rooted and Clockwork Mode recovery Must be Installed to flash the firmware Files. The best method for flashing the firmware is via the Clockworkmod Recovery.
Installing the ClockWork Mode recovery on the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6210 is bit simple and you can easily understand this. Just follow this Guide strictly :
- The Instructions are only for the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus WI-Fi variant GT-P6210, GT-P6211, or GT-P6210L. Do not try to Install this on the other Variants of this Model, It will result in UN-desired output.
- Do follow the all the steps completely and sequentially.
- Before flashing you Must Backup all of your Data, Check this Android Backup Guide
- You Must have the following Model Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6210, GT-P6211, or GT-P6210L, dont try to flash it on the other variants.
- ClockworkMod Recovery 188.8.131.52 image for GT-P6210
- File Details : p6210-clockworkmod-184.108.40.206.img,
- md5sum: e71feb63ee44a7e809b6c2e7ae6d6e7d
- Install Heimdall 1.3 Just Install this version only Because its Stable and choose the proper architecture for your operating System.
- Make sure you have the proper Drivers Installed Like Gadget Serial Drivers :
- You Must have the proper Administrative rights for the Windows XP or 7 account.
How to flash ClockworkMod Recovery for the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus P6210
- Switch off the Galaxy Tab 7.0
- Now Boot your device in the Download Mode Know How >? This can be done By Holding Volume Down followed by the Power Button, Only one time. Just hod the Volume Button Until your TAB gets in the download Mode.
- Just connect the TAB via USB cable to your Computer
- Make sure you are logged in as a Administrator or you must have th administrative privileges, ok after this Just open the Command Prompt. This can be done by clickiing on start type RUN and in a open box type the cmd.
- Just change the directory where this file is saved : p6210-clockworkmod-220.127.116.11.img to.
- Just flash the Image by typing this command in the Command Prompt.
- Its for Linux
sudo heimdall flash --recovery p6210-clockworkmod-18.104.22.168.img
- Its for the Windows
heimdall flash --recovery p6210-clockworkmod-22.214.171.124.img
- Its for Linux
- You can view the progress of the flashing in the cmd, Just after the process you can unplug your device.
- You are Now done. and you can check that whether device is Rooted or not. Know How >? This can be done By Holding Volume Down followed by the Power Button, Only one time. Just hod the Volume Button Until your TAB gets in the download Mode. You will see the flashed Image there
Your set has now been rotted and Installed with the clockworkMod recovery.