After Installing the 2.3.6 Official Update Users have lose Access to the Rooted applications. So to gain access to the applications that require root Access you have to re-root the device again. We are presenting the easy and simple tutorial to Root the device, Just follow the steps strictly.
Disclaimer Pop: All the tools, MOD’s or ROM’s described below belong to their respected owners/developers. We (trickytweaks.com) are just representing the method in a Pre-described and in a Better way so that you can Integrate this Update Method in your device easily. We are not forcing you to do this.
As you read further, we will guide you through the entire process of how to root Galaxy W I8150 on Android 2.3.6 firmware using stock recovery (ClockWork Modrecovery can be used as well). Make sure you Backupall your data from the tips and tools given below you never know when something might go wrong. Let’s get on with the tutorial now.
Do make sure you have the correct drivers Installed of the Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 Download It. If you have the Samsung KIES installed then there is no need to Install the drivers as KIES will do this task for you.
OK step from drivers. Make sure you have the USB debugging enabled.
- OK now make sure that your phone is fully charged. And do Make sure you have installed all your USB drivers for the Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300 and make connect it with the computer. How to Check Android Battery Percentage
- After checking the Battery Status, the next Step is Make The Data Backup of the Device
- Backup your Messages . Know How? –> How to Backup/Restore SMS Messages.
- Backup Contacts, Gmail an Google. Know How? –> Sync with Google Sync.
- Backup The Call Log DetailsKnow How? –> How to Backup Call History.
- Backup WhatsApp Messages. Know How? –> How to Backup/Restore WhatsApp Messages.
3. You need to enable the USB Debugging Mode and this can be done by
- Scroll down and tap “Developer options”.
- Now check “USB debugging” from there
4. Backup can also be created from the Samsung KIES, But the above mentioned steps are more easy to Understand. Making the Backup in the Android Devices is easy and porting the backup from one device i.e from Samsung to HTC is pretty Simple.
You Must have the Unlocked phone, If you are on any unlocker then do not perform this operation, the phone must be factory Unlocked.
How to Root Android 2.3.6 on Galaxy W I8150
Complete Step-By-Step Instructions:
- Download update.zip Rooting Package This is Only for the Galaxy W. Don’t try on other Variants
- Connect Galaxy W and Mount Its USB Memory on your computer via USB Data cable.
- Copy the Downloaded file in the Update.zip file in the Root of the Memory Card (Root Means : Just Right Click on your Memory Card and Click on Open/explore and directly paste it in.)
- After Successful transferring of the File in the Memory Card Switch off the Phone, Disconnect it from the USB Cable.
- Now Go in the Recovery Mode, Know How >? This can be done by Pressing and holding the Volume Down and then press the Home button followed by the Power Button
- In the Recovery Menu “select update.zip from sdcard” using the Volume Keys and press the Power button to select it.
- Again Press the Power button again and select “select update.zip from sdcard”.
- Using the Volume Keys Select update.zip “The File which was copied and transferred in the Memory Card” and select that file using the Power button. Just Give the Confirmation on the Next Step.
- Your Installation will be completed in the 5 minutes Just Go Back to the Main Menu and reboot your device.
Yes Its done your Galaxy W 2 on Android 2.3.6 Is Rooted Now.
To Verify the Root Access Know How >?. Just Check it