The Latest official BADA OS 2.0.1 Update for the Samsung WAVE S8530. This is the Official Firmware So don’t compare it with the Leaked Firmware. This update has been covered with the Some Security Measures and has been integrated with the Some New TouchViz customization.
Some New applications are covered in this Bada OS. As Samsung Chaton Messenger will be pre-installed in this OS.
You will need the Samsung Kies to flash this ROM.
Some New Features added in this Firmware :
- Touch-wiz UI 4.0
- Handwriting recognition
- Smooth Multi-touch in the browser and the Gallery
- Battery percentage option available.
- All share working good.
- Syncing with Kies is working.
- The highlight of the ROM is Chat On is included and it’s working awesomely well. The latest version of chat on is included. So hats off for that to Samsung amazing service.
- GPS lock is fixed in this version almost GPS lock is much faster than BADA 2.0.1
- Social hub [Basic plus] working perfectly.
- All the IM’s working great [Yahoo, Msn & Google]
- YouTube Login bug is gone.
- Camera app has a new look.
- Camera App is now more than perfect (Rotation is fixed)
- Some BADA 2.0.1 APIs are fixed (like in tweet caster login page & unseen 3 dots menus)
- Caster App is now working perfectly (you can download IE extension by sending its URL to your e-mail)
- Loading cursor smaller!
- On Pasture themes you can access directly Theme-settings
- Task manager design changed! You see the active apps!
- FB Push works!
Now How to Install the BADA OS 2.0.1 on WAVE S8530
There is No need to Backup The phone Messages as there is NO OPTION TO RESTORE IT. If messages are Important for you then you can save it in the SIM Messages. ChatON Messages archive Will not be deleted, so No need to Worry for that.
- First Make Sure that you have the Correct Driver Installed: Download it from Here
- Now Download the Multiloader V 5.65 – Download
- You can also check out the videos for Installing this firmware. We must respect the Work of the Original Up-loader
This Will help you in Installing the Firmware
There is another Alternative of the Installation Process. Check this Out.
If you are Getting Error After Installing this Firmware Such as BLUE SCREEN, “Dont-relate it with the Windows Blue-Screen” and prompting you to UPLOAD DATA ON PC, then here is the Solution of that :
- First if all Switch Off your Mobile Phone. Put the Battery Out and Re-Insert it.
- OK, don’t switch it on and type *#33284#
- This will Navigate to the Debug Level Menu
- AND Set is as Low
- Just Like this : *#33284*# –> LOW
You can also Have a Look of that :
Well, Most Probably you will not Find any errors or Bug Related to this Firmware of BADA OS 2.0.1 as this is the Official Release By the Korean Giant Samsung. If you are Still facing Some Error then do Leave your Comment.